Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BeeYoutiful Health Care Products


Preventative health care is a hot topic. Nutritional supplements, organic products, healthy eating and exercise have become common discussion points in most families. Steve and Stephanie Walker Tallent created a catalog and on-line store, Beeyoutiful, in an effort to offer natural health, nutritional supplement, and skin care products to people all over the world. Their mission, "to do good to all men" encompasses the couple's philosphy of business and life. Stephanie also writes a blog, www.traditionalfoodadventure.com ,to chronicle their journey in healthy eating.

Our family received Beeyoutiful's 4 oz. Laveshmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion and a 4 oz. Laveshmint Hydrating Toner for free in exchange for this review. My four daughters and I are connoisseurs of fragrant bath products; using them daily. We anticipated really enjoying this test market experience. I gave the toner to my 18 year old daughter, Samantha, to use and I took on the task of evaluating the moisturizing lotion.

One of my favorite fragrances is lavender. I thought the lavender fragrance would be a major component of each Laveshmint product based on the label and name. Unfortunately, I had to really use my imagination to discover any lavender scent in the Laveshmint lotion. Upon opening the jar it appeared to be a bit more watery than the moisturizer I typically use and held the fragrance of peppermint. Laveshmint lotion contains peppermint and lavender essential oils that are designed to offer cool relaxation. My experience did not relax me nor offer a fragrant escape. I was disappointed.

Laveshmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion sells on the Beeyoutiful website, www.beeyoutiful.com, in 4 oz. jars for $12.00. Besides the essential oils it contains aloe and coconut oil designed to smooth and nourish the skin.

After using the Laveshmint Toner for five weeks, Samantha had lots to say about her experience.

"I liked how it was in a spray bottle. I thought that was really unique because it made it easier and more fun to apply. The only problem with the product, however, is that I didn't feel it was strong enough for my skin. For the most part it helped with breakouts, but I didn't feel it helped me as much as my regular skin regimen I use to combat acne."

"At first when I used it, it was more fragrant than later uses. I really didn't notice any real fragrance and I never noticed it helping my mood in any way as promised by the catalog description", she said.

"I would recommend this product to someone with normal skin, but if they had any trouble with acne I think they would benefit from something else more", she concluded.

Beeyoutiful Laveshmint Toner sells for $14.00 for a 4 fl. oz. atomized bottle.

In addition to skin care products, Beeyoutiful offers a variety of nutritional supplements including vitamins, herbal remedies, essential oils, and multi-vitamins for children, men and women. Their catalog includes non-fiction books supporting natural health issues as well. Customers can order a paper copy of the company catalog or simply view the products on-line at Beeyoutiful.com. Shipping for all products is $6.00 domestic for any size order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with natural health care

please view my blog link with the title "Health with java culture", your link already exists on my blog